O’Risky Excavating utilizes total station robotic surveying instruments that play a key role in planning your project from preliminary design to blueprint to completion. Using total station allows us to provide customers with accurate, “As-Built” documentation regarding septic systems and other site details for future reference.
- June 30, 2020 - Jacobsville Demolition - Razing of 6 structures in Jacobsville Neighborhood. O'Risky Excavating Team worked closely with The City of Evansville & The Evansville Redevelopment Commission. - Fencing around demolition area... More →
- June 30, 2020 - Warrick County Drainage Improvement Projects - ... More →
- June 30, 2020 - Gabion Basket Project - This project was for bank stabilization and to prevent future erosion. - Compaction for base - Adding Fill - Gabion Baskets were assembled on site prior to being filled with rip rap (stone) - Long... More →
- April 3, 2015 - Soccer Field Construction - Soccer Field Construction - Here's a picture of one of our machines during the construction of a soccer field. This particular picture is of a Skid-steer doing final grading of the... More →
- October 8, 2014 - Technology - ... More →