O’Risky Excavating utilizes total station robotic surveying instruments that play a key role in planning your project from preliminary design to blueprint to completion. Using total station allows us to provide customers with accurate, “As-Built” documentation regarding septic systems and other site details for future reference.
- April 3, 2015 - Soccer Field Construction - Soccer Field Construction - Here's a picture of one of our machines during the construction of a soccer field. This particular picture is of a Skid-steer doing final grading of the... More →
- October 8, 2014 - Technology - ... More →
- October 8, 2014 - New Harmony, Indiana Community House Project - ... More →
- October 8, 2014 - Snow Removal - ... More →
- August 22, 2014 - Bank Stabilization - Finished Wall - Securing Baskets - Clean up of Area - Adding Gabion Baskets - Adding Gabion Baskets - Adding Fill - Adding Fill - Compacting Fill - Before Stabilization - Flood Area Before Repairs -... More →